Our nannies are specialists working in the homes of families, with the responsibility of taking care of the children. Our nannies are all loving, nurturing and trustworthy companions to children.
Our Nannies’ Responsibilities
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children.
- Supervise the children’s activities at all times.
- Plan and prepare meals and bottles for the children.
- Feed and dress the children.
- Place the children down for naps and bedtime.
- Bath the children and change diapers.
- Potty train the children.
- Perform housework related to child care, including washing the children’s clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and washing bottles.
- Teach the children good social manners.
- Play with the children, both indoors and outdoors.
- Plan and lead educational activities, including reading, with the children.
- Discipline the children, when necessary.
- Drive the children to and from activities.
- Administer medicine to the children.