Our domestic workers have the following crucial skills:
- Basic cooking skills
- Cleaning skills
- Laundry and Ironing
- Communication skills
- Nanny skills:
- Basic CPR
- Children’s rights
- Common conditions and remedies
- Serious, life threatening emergencies
Domestic Workers’ Major Responsibilities
- Highly skilled in cleaning and emptying waste containers, and eliminating debris from the premises to designated area.
- Thorough understanding of using different tools and chemicals used in cleaning processes.
- Able to use detergents and chemicals in a safe way.
- In-depth knowledge of vacuuming rugs and carpeted areas.
- Hands-on experience in emptying and cleaning ashtrays and screening sand urns.
- Proven record of sweeping, mopping and buffing floors, tiles and entrance areas.
- Able to hand dust and clean all furnishings, fixtures, window sills and horizontal surfaces.
- Demonstrated ability to wash, clean and sterilise all water coolers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of polishing stairwells and damping mop spillage.
- Substantial knowledge of dusting the external surfaces of lighting fixtures.
- Knowledge of wipe cleaning and polishing of all metal hardware fixtures and other bright work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedicated and accurate with excellent attention to detail.
Looking for a domestic worker?
We’re available in the following areas:
Centurion, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Sandton, Midrand, Gauteng, Durban, Cape Town and Mpumalanga.